Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Card Chaos

Ok so my mother came to me with a proposition. Design the family Christmas card. We haven't had a Christmas card for years but hey I was up for the challenge. Little did I know my mother wants the card similar is not exactly like the image she has thought up…to bad she uses some of her descriptive words with action noises. Nonetheless I think we have a winner.

1st Place
Well...kinda. She wants "more branches" which is fine, just hand cramping. With  a little color of blues, yellows and greens, this draft can actually come out spelling like a pine.

2nd Place
This took me about 10 min, and originally (if it was the one my mom wanted) I would have used a rainbow of colors


3rd Place
(A little crooked but it was a 1 min piece)

No comments:

Post a Comment