Thursday, November 17, 2011

Every Beginning Starts with a Line...

ABOUT THIS BLOG AND I


I am a student set on art.
The majority of my art experience has a been doodling away and expressing a different side of me. At first art was a hobby, something to fiddle away my time, but over the last couple months that thinking has evaporated. I don't want to sit in a 5' by 8" cubical punching at numbers. I want to enjoy what I do, and what I really do enjoy is drawing. 


I am a free spirit.
I, unlike most, don't have very much of a style in my art. But I do plan on creating that image. And over the course of the next 5 or so years, I will be focused on chipping away at what that image looks like. Its all a learning process, if it wasn't what would be the point of life? The road of the art scholar will be rocky, treacherous, littered with unforeseen obstacles, but I plan on moving forward, so without further ado, I present the first step in that journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment